Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Around the house:

Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vac Lightweight Vacuum
 
 
 Every mommy needs one of these! Let me just tell ya, after we installed hard wood floors throughout our house I purchased sooo many brooms, dust mops, dust pans... basically spent a small fortune on anything to keep the dust and the dreadful dog hair off the floor! I had a janitorial shrine in my laundry room!!
Then one day I saw this little beauty sittin' there on the end cap at our local Wal-Mart store! I was hesitant to buy it at first, but heck on Black Friday special for $8.00, I thought I'd give it a try. To make a long story short... my cute little Bissell made  my "best purchases of all time" list. It works better than a broom and dust pan, and you don't have to worry about cleaning out the dust mop. Just dump the canister out when needed!
It's also the perfect cleaning tool for little hands that want to help around the house! Macie and Addison love to "vacuum" the wood and tile surfaces with "Barbie the Bissell"... tehehe, I like to give all of my best friends nicknames!
You can still buy one at most Wal-Mart stores for around 20.00 bucks! I've had mine about two years and still working perfectly! I did go ahead and buy one more for safe keeping,  just in case! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helpin' a momma out!