Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Home Hair Removal That Works





Ever tried home hair removal products only to be disappointed? Yeah, me too! Finally, I can say that THIS product is a winner! Happy dance. 
 
I really don't want to spend extra time at the salon to get waxed, when using this product only takes about ten minutes total, in the comfort of my home.  Only downside is. . . it isn't for eyebrows. 

With a pricetag of about $22.47, as well as containing enough product for several uses (depending on 1. how often you use it  AND  2. how much you use), makes this an item a good buy.  It comes in two varieties, depending on the texture of your hair.  Not to mention it was not irritating to my skin.  Of course that doesn't mean it won't be for you, so always test in a small area just to be sure.  



     Tip: after using hair removal system, apply either Aloe Vera or baby oil to soothe skin.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helpin' a momma out!