Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's A Beautiful World

Sometimes you just have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps ya'll! 
Nobody else is gonna do it for you.  
Well that's what I have learned anyways.  Ha!

Love LOVE love this song (my favorite song).  I listen to it when the negative seems to be overpowering the positive things in this world.  Guess what?  Jesus made this BEAUTIFUL world.  
It isn't all bad ya know?  

I hope you enjoy this song, if you've never heard it before.  Momma's you're beautiful and we live in a beautiful world!  There's so much I love about this song and video. 



Give yourself a big hug or better yet...help a momma out ya'll and give another momma a hug today.  Maybe she needs one too.  

Sending one to you from The Classy Sassy Mommy! Mwah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helpin' a momma out!